Importance Of Automated Vulnerability Scanning

Did you know that an estimated 70% of cyber-attacks are caused by vulnerabilities? That means that the other 30% are due to human error. Unfortunately, not enough companies have automated…

Read More
Authentication File | Authentication vs. Authorization

The growing technological innovation is also increasing the risk of data breaches and hacking as cybercriminals are now well-equipped, skilled, and have a better understanding of exploiting the vulnerabilities in…

Read More
Authentication File | Authentication and Its Types

In the current times, the risk of hacking, frauds, and malicious attempts to steal information or access any user’s system has reached record levels. Therefore, most of the services and…

Read More
Common Social Engineering Tactics

Social Engineering, also referred to as ‘Human Hacking’ refers to the art of gaining private information, valuables, or access through manipulating and exploiting people. Depending on the attacker(s) and their…

Read More
Common Malware Types

There is no doubt that malware is currently the most common reason behind most of the security breaches. In year 2018 alone, more than 810 Million devices were infected and…

Read More
15 Cybersecurity Tips for Beginners

Cybersecurity refers to the utilization of tools, technologies, and practices in order to protect or defend internet-connected devices from cyber threats, unauthorized access, and malicious attacks. The devices include a…

Read More
How to Keep WordPress Websites Secure?

WordPress is one of the widely adopted platforms for content management because of its diverse range of applications, easy and simple usage, and the countless themes and plugins available all…

Read More
OWASP Top 10:2021 Vulnerabilities

As you know, OWASP, a non-profit organization, publishes the most significant web security vulnerabilities for developers’ and cyber security experts’ use once every four years. The latest list of web…

Read More